wtorek, 22 sierpnia 2017

Bohaterowie


Dzień dobry! 

Chciałabym przedstawić Wam głównych bohaterów tego opowiadania. Mam nadzieję, że przyciągną Was choć odrobinę i zostaniecie ze mną.



Olivia Monte - 21 l.
"And then I wonder who I am
Without the warm touch of your hands
As I sit and watch the snow
Fallin' down"



Justin Fray - 26 l.
"I'll hold on to my freedom
May not be what you want from me
Just the way it's got to be
Lose the face now
I've got to live"


David Case - 24 l. 
"We were best of friends since we were this high
So why do I get nervous every time you walk by
We would be on the phone all day
Now I can't find the words to say to you"


Margaret Leman - 22 l. 
"All alone I watch you watch her
Like she's the only girl you've ever seen
You don't care you never did
You don't give a damn about me" 


Jake Black - 30 l.
"Let me read your mind so I can come inside
Say you want it, say you want it one more time
I'm free"



***
Mam nadzieję, że nie macie mi za złe, że teksty zostawiłam w pierwotnej wersji, jeśli będzie jakiś problem z tłumaczeniem chętnie służę pomocą :) 
Proszę zostawcie jakiś krótki komentarz, żebym widziała, że ktoś jest.

Pozdrawiam Alessia.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz